Vino del Sol’s mission is to be your trusted source for great wine. Since 2004 we have built our reputation as a leading importer of terroir-driven wines that over-deliver in value. Known as “The Argentine Wine Specialist®,” we also market exceptional wines and sakes from California, Chile, Japan, and New Zealand. We are proud to be the exclusive U.S. importer of Altocedro, Anko, Black Cabra, Criss Cross, Crooked Path, Formation, Gen5, Kura Selections, Lagar de Codegua, Lamadrid, Osmosis, Puramun, Taonga, Tapiz, Tassajara, Teho & Zaha, Verum, Wapisa, and Zolo. Vino del Sol also works hand-in-hand with our customers and wineries to develop client-exclusive brands that over-deliver on value for the consumer.
Vino del Sol
Latest News & Reviews
We Created Osmosis with YOU in Mind
OSMOSIS DeLIGHTFul WINES were born to meet the concerns of today’s consumer and fit with their health-conscious lifestyle. Osmosis is the Best, Better For You wine, delivering all the taste with less of the things you don’t want.
85 Calorie per 5 oz serving, Zero Sugar, Low Alcohol wines. Even though we decreased the alcohol and calories, we kept the full flavors from our family’s high-altitude, sustainably farmed vineyards. Our Sauvignon Blanc and Red Blend are also Gluten Free and Vegan!
Osmosis Sell Sheet » Click here
Visit the Osmosis Website » Click here
New Reviews from Wine & Spirits
- 93 points: Anko Tigerstone Malbec '19
- 93 points/Year's Best Mendoza Malbec: Zolo Malbec Reserve '19
- 93 points/Year's Best Mendoza Malbec: Tapiz Black Tears Malbec '17
- Year's Best U.S. Chardonnay: Gen5 Chardonnay '18
- Best Buy: Lamadrid Malbec '20
New Reviews from James Suckling - Top 100 Wines of 2021!
- 96 points/Top 100 Argentine Wine of 2021: Tapiz Malbec Black Tears '17
- 94 points/Top 100 Argentine Wine of 2021: Tapiz Cabernet Sauvignon Alta Collection '19
- 93 points/Top 100 Argentine Wine of 2021: Zaha Malbec '19
- 93 points/Top 100 Argentine Wine of 2021: Wapisa Sauvignon Blanc '20
- 93 points/Top 100 Argentine Wine of 2021: Tigerstone Malbec '19
To be your trusted source, Vino del Sol must be sustainable. To achieve that, Vino del Sol only works with wineries that are estate-grown, sustainably farmed, and family-owned.