Vino del Sol’s mission is to be your trusted source for great wine. Since 2004 we have built our reputation as a leading importer of terroir-driven wines that over-deliver in value. Known as “The Argentine Wine Specialist®,” we also market exceptional wines and sakes from California, Chile, Japan, and New Zealand. We are proud to be the exclusive U.S. importer of Altocedro, Anko, Black Cabra, Criss Cross, Crooked Path, Gen5, Kura Selections, Lamadrid, Las Cartas, Osmosis, Puramun, Taonga, Tapiz, Tassajara, Teho & Zaha, Wapisa, and Zolo. Vino del Sol also works hand-in-hand with our customers and wineries to develop client-exclusive brands that over-deliver on value for the consumer.
Vino del Sol
Latest News & Reviews
Our Great Love Story
“Las Cartas” means letters in Spanish: wine is our great love story. A connection to a place, the people who work our vineyards, an escape back to nature, and the excitement of a new crush. Las Cartas tells this story in a bottle. It’s a love letter from our Chilean vineyard to you.
Cabernet Sauvignon 2020: 90 points, James Suckling
Sauvignon Blanc 2021: 90 points, James Suckling; “Best Buy”, Wine Enthusiast
Las Cartas Sell Sheet » Click here
New Reviews from Wine Enthusiast
- 93 points: Tapiz Malbec Black Tears '17
- 90 points/Best Buy: Gen5 Merlot '19
- 90 points: Anko Cabernet Sauvignon Flor de Cardon '19
- 90 points: Lamadrid Bonarda Reserva '18
- Best Buy: Black Cabra Chardonnay '21
- Best Buy: Las Cartas Sauvignon Blanc '21
New Reviews from James Suckling - Top 100 Wines of 2021!
- 96 points/Top 100 Argentine Wine of 2021: Tapiz Malbec Black Tears '17
- 94 points/Top 100 Argentine Wine of 2021: Tapiz Cabernet Sauvignon Alta Collection '19
- 93 points/Top 100 Argentine Wine of 2021: Zaha Malbec '19
- 93 points/Top 100 Argentine Wine of 2021: Wapisa Sauvignon Blanc '20
- 93 points/Top 100 Argentine Wine of 2021: Tigerstone Malbec '19
To be your trusted source, Vino del Sol must be sustainable. To achieve that, Vino del Sol only works with wineries that are estate-grown, sustainably farmed, and family-owned.